Whether you are in Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, or anywhere for that matter, we proactively monitor your network and remotely address potential points of failure before they become critical and cause bigger problems. We continuously prevent intrusions by malware and hackers. We protect your data by placing safeguards in place and monitor the progress and status of your backup solutions. And if disasters should happen, you can rest assured knowing that we maintain real-time inventory of your hardware and software. Our affordable, competitive rates are always on a fixed monthly basis, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges. In addition to that, you can also send unlimited help desk support tickets at no additional costs.
If you go through vendors for your email, payroll, printers or anything else, and encounter problems, we can work directly with your vendors for resolution with little to no involvement from you. Also, we can handle the day-to-day requirements you may have, such as password resets, creating new user accounts, creating email accounts, moves, changes, creating distribution groups, granting permissions to different people, setting up network printers, and more. When there is an issue that requires the services of an onsite technician, we will dispatch one promptly. We are always available for any concerns or issues you may be experiencing. All of our managed services clients enjoy the following:
- 24/7 remote monitoring and management of the entire environment.
- Unlimited Remote Support and Help Desk Services
- Backup Monitoring
- Preventive Maintenance
- Patch Management
- Onsite Support (if within service area)
- Managed Business-Class Antivirus Protection and Monitoring
- New equipment and/or user setup
- Monthly reports on all tickets that are submitted
- Asset Management
- 3rd Party Application Support and Vendor Support
- Service Level Agreement
- Benefits of a full-time IT Department without the costs