Dia Systems always stresses the importance of making sure that our clients have the proper backup and disaster recovery system in place. We also recommend, setup, and support many different types of storage solutions for everyday purposes in the business environment. We know the significance of backing up a company’s most valuable asset -- its critical data.
Let our experts help you develop an efficient and effective backup and disaster recovery plan. With our data backup solutions for businesses, we start with finding out your needs and your budget. Only then can we proceed in actually cultivating the right strategy. Our Backup and Disaster Recovery service allows your data to be backed up offsite and secure at all times, providing peace of mind.
Don’t waste another minute running a business with no backup and disaster recovery system in place.
Advantages to Backup and Disaster Recovery include:
- Anytime and anywhere access – when you have your data backed up in the cloud, you always have access to it. All your files, documents, folders, and settings are always available. In many cases, you wouldn’t even need a computer to access them. You could access them from your cell phone or someone else’s computer.
- Everything kept offsite – we always tell our clients that they should have a copy of everything offsite. A hurricane, flood, fire, or even theft could take place at any time. Having everything backed up offsite ensures that all your files are safe and secure no matter what happens at your office. Offsite disaster recovery solutions are the best way to go.
- Simple and secure – when everything is backed up in the cloud, your IT's management, administration, and restoration (when needed), are so simple. Within minutes, your files can be located and restored back to its original location.
- Affordable – we understand that most businesses have to watch their IT budgets. That's why we love how cloud backup and cloud storage solutions are cost-efficient and disaster-free.
- Automatic – when you decide to back up or store to the cloud, everything is automatic. Your files are backed up continuously whenever you are connected to the internet. You can set it, then forget it.
DIA Systems provides a valuable service to our company. Although DIA is an external partner, they function seamlessly with us as an extension of our team. They provide world-class, flexible, and accommodating IT support and are always there when we need them. We have been very pleased with the quality ...Read More
Manager of Business Operations