Now there is a way to eliminate data theft, data loss, corrupted data, lawsuits, compliance violations and loss of file access. Although there are so many options when it comes to file sharing these days, some are deficient in user control, compliance, and security. Not only does our solution take care of all of this but have you ever had a very large file that you needed to email someone, only to find out that the attachment is too large? Well now you can send these files to anyone on your team or an external person by simply emailing them a link. You'll also have the ability to set expiration dates on how long the content is available to be viewed with them as well as when they've opened it. Our solution also eliminates the need for FTP or VPN to access company data. On top of that, you can backup all of your computers and access the information on them securely from anywhere, including mobile devices.
Here's a short list of what our solution offers:
- Easily access all your files from anywhere, including mobile devices
- Easily track revisions and who made changes to files
- Cloud File Server Enablement
- Set expiration dates on how long files can be accessed and by whom
- No more need for FTP, VPN to access company data
- Large email attachments are no longer necessary with point, click and share
- Real time sync technology for seamless backups
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Share files, folders with the click of the mouse
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Secure and managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Granular admin controls, user-access and security controls
- Continuous, real-time backup of all workstations.
- Windows, Mac/OSX agents and IOS/Android Apps
- Comprehensive usage reports and activity logs with alerts in real-time
- Simplicity: Beautiful web-interface and easy to use client
With Dia Systems’s HIPAA-compliant Cloud File Sharing service, your business can enjoy an easy way to share and sync files across multiple platforms. No need to worry about security issues and downtime with authentication and high bit rate capabilities.